ENSURING LAND OWNERSHIP
The Zimbabwean farm invasions, which began in 2000, the destruction of agricultural property rights and the nationalisation of agricultural land by President Mugabe in 2004, have been disastrous for the once thriving agri-based economy.
The MCF is committed to the restoration of property rights and provision of land title (title deeds) for all.
• The abolition of state land ownership
• Property rights must be restored in the commercial agricultural sector
• Property rights must be instituted in the communal areas
• Property rights must be instituted in the resettlement areas
• The racially biased 2013 constitution must be amended to protect the property rights of all
• The restoration of law and order